ex_bubblhed NewReform64863: LET ME GO TO ROOM 2...THIS ROOM IS DEAD....JUST ENJOY WATCHING REPUBLICANS CRY ALL THE WAY TO ELECTION NIGHT, AND WATCH EM HIDE FOR WEEKS ON END AFTER THEY GET SLAMMED
flag
Spurious_Profile We also have catalogued the president’s many flip-flops, since those earn Upside-Down Pinocchios if a politician shifts position on an issue without acknowledging that he or she did so.
flag
www_johnsdiva he should of never endorsed
flag
juliedilley5424 i still think .........bernie got paid off...........to lose
flag
roamio and also i call a spade a shovel.
flag
StevenOmniverse I don't think these people care about Trump lying.... he's 'winning' after all
flag
tempeau2 i think he's a @$$*ing liar, gay. now see, i can say i proved you're a retard, but really, that's just an opinion because we dont have an iq test
flag
ms_tnd I lay bets a few really heavy duty sealed indictments will be unsealed before November
flag
roamio i need to dig hole, someone get me a .. .spade? no
flag
Spurious_Profile Given that the president has been in office more than 18 months, we decided to begin phasing out the listing of his astonishing flip-flop on the accuracy of the unemployment rate.
flag
JOPACITA sarcasm is intended, deliberate
flag
Sticky Vicky temp, be nice
flag
SmedleyB sracsmk?
flag
roamio you can be ironic on purpose
flag
juliedilley5424 and believe the dnc killed seth rich
flag
SmedleyB sracasm?
flag
Spurious_Profile During the campaign, he repeatedly claimed that it was a phony number and the real unemployment rate was really many times higher.
flag
JoyousgayDC Temp, breathe, hon. It's just chat.
flag
roamio jesus didn't you go to college?
flag
ms_tnd so do I julie
flag
JOPACITA irony is serendipitous
flag
roamio fksake
flag
Scientition JoylessGayDC: Nate Silver's prediction, chance of winning: Clinton 83.4%, Trump 16.5%
flag
Person_ stella........."Talk to me in 2017"
flag
borderlinedevill bottom line trump is president n their not lol
flag
tempeau2 good one, gay
flag
ms_tnd Q rocks
flag
Spurious_Profile Now, he regularly touts unemployment statistics as proof of his economic agenda’s success, though he does not always get them right. His refusal to acknowledge this shift has been frustrating, but even flip-flops have a statute of limitations.
flag
roamio O henry was an accident i guess
flag
Scientition JoyousGayDC: Doesn't matter what Trump promises; he'll never be president. (10/13/2016)
flag
SmedleyB JOP-doesnt count ..over my head
flag
joy4hope hmmmmm Marco Rubio says if Trump won’t act on Saudi Arabia, Congress will.....I seriously doubt this "do nothing congress" will act on it..
flag
roamio jesus h christ on fire
flag
gingertreegirl Spurious its all so utterly insane and really does get overwhelming
flag
Spurious_Profile you are all welcome
flag
JOPACITA so look up spur
flag
Scientition JoylessGayDC: Please make Trump your GOP nominee.
flag
juliedilley5424 the good news is we are not hearing russia russia russia
flag
SmedleyB roam-example are not defintions
flag
gingertreegirl joy 4 Trumo
flag
Scientition <snicker>
flag
ms_tnd naa..it's mohammad on fire roamio
flag
sassanach1 Congress will do exactly what Trump tells them to do
flag
tempeau2 gay, wait - was that a lie, that trump will never be president?
flag
www_johnsdiva when he mocked a sexual assault victim at a rally for laughs that was it for me - and now Isee he even credits that mocking for getting Kavanaugh on the court
flag
joy4hope ^5 Ginger.....
flag
gingertreegirl will do nothing against saudies
flag
StevenOmniverse People clearly don't understand stats when they assert that an 85% chance of winning is somehow a certainty of winning
flag
www_johnsdiva sad state ofaffairs
flag
Sticky Vicky Trump is a hero
flag
JoyousgayDC Trump told Congress to fund his wall. They said no.
flag
borderlinedevill killary has 93% being of beibg elected
flag
JOPACITA sarcasm is a predicate, irony is a result
flag
amrunns333 sticky Vicky hi
flag
Sticky Vicky Hi amrunns
flag
SmedleyB JOP-nice
flag
SmedleyB like that one
flag
BethArsen diva.... He says "it doesn't matter, cause we won."
flag
ms_tnd he didn't mock her...HE SPOKE THE TRUTH...and libtards can't handle the truth
flag
tempeau2 steven the tough part is proving wehther the 85%-15% level was correct
flag
www_johnsdiva he mocked
flag
tempeau2 hard to do
flag
SmedleyB impressive
flag
SmedleyB i couldnt have done that
flag
JoyousgayDC ms_tend is another Trump cultist.
flag
JOPACITA i'm like really smart
flag
Spurious_Profile ms, if you can't admit he was clearly mocking her, you really are deluding yourself
flag
www_johnsdiva hee behaved very much like abully
flag
StevenOmniverse They said I had an 85% chance of winning but I keep losing like 15% of the time!!! they were clearly wrong! lol
flag
Scientition DemocRAT violence is certain to escalate after the mid-terms.
flag
ms_tnd yeah..in the minds of libtards he did
flag
BethArsen He mocked her he lied.
flag
www_johnsdiva wouldbehave
flag
Sticky Vicky poor diva lol
flag
Spurious_Profile his tone was mocking
flag
jam7604801 Trump has no path to 270
flag
www_johnsdiva not poor diva
flag
joy4hope trump claims Arabs will buy billions of dollars of weapons from the U.S.....one of his 5K plus lies
flag
flag
ms_tnd hits the block button..I have zero tolerance for stupidity
flag
gingertreegirl lol thats about the only thing they have not done for him .. but he is proud of the samples , as long as Trump has a prop for a photo op
flag
amrunns333 All I have to say is keep crooked Hillary talking until day we vote
flag
JoyousgayDC ms_tend [x] see ya
flag
SmedleyB JOP-not sure its right but better that what i had
flag
www_johnsdiva diva saysit how she saw it
flag
Sticky Vicky poor liberals. All they have is "he mocked" lol
flag
SmedleyB i had nothing
flag
dash riprock III awwww joy is butthurt
flag
gingertreegirl he will be happy enough
flag
Sticky Vicky cry all you want
flag
Scientition Ford should have been mocked, she's a liar.
flag

Talk about Politics, Governments, Civil Rights and Freedom.

This is a moderated chat room. Our friendly Moderators might be present in order to keep this room clean and peaceful at all times. Please read and follow the rules of conduct.
Need help? Contact one of our Moderators.
This is a PG-rated chat room. All conversations must be polite and respectful.