Red Deer, Alberta Chat

Chat with thousands of people in Red Deer who are online right now!

It will only take a minute!
 
Red Deer • Female • 28 years old
 
Red Deer • Female • 31 years old
 
Red Deer • Female • 37 years old
 
Red Deer • Female • 28 years old
I'm probably high. 90% chance its weed, 9% chance its blow, 1% chance its mushrooms.
Red Deer • Male • 42 years old
ask me maybe ill tell u ;)
Red Deer • Female • 32 years old
 
Red Deer • Female • 37 years old
good and bad beautiful and ugly you may think more you may think less you may think all or you may think nothing -.-
Red Deer • Female • 24 years old
I just want people to know Iam married for 28years, and two children. I love to meet new friends, I love talking and I love to laugh. So please don't message me tell me how bad of a husband Im....
Red Deer • Male • 60 years old
 
Red Deer • Female • 42 years old