Jim Offline61 • Single • Male • from Burbank •
Happy Single Awareness DayToday is the other holiday in which we celebrate. It is for those who do not have a significant other or friend with benefits to speak of. This is a day you can do for yourself. You can go to a movie, treat yourself to a nice dinner, rent a movie, listen to music or just hang out with friends who are also single.
This is not a day to be depressed and lonely, today you take charge of it and make it your own. Anything can come of it, all one has to do is seize the day. Yes, couples are being all lovey-dovey, great for them. Just do things on your own like a boss. Do not care if someone judges you, it is none of their concern.
In short, have a great day and remember love is love no matter who you love.
I am not leaving Wire, just FYII am in and out, friending people, approving comments and joining clubs. I will be back in chat, laughing at the desperate pervs as usual.
Mouse's S~^ Survey.... Thanks BecksHave you lied to get someone into bed?
Have you been scared when opening up someone’s pants because you have found out they have something they shouldn’t?
When was the last time you masturbated?
How often do you m*z@#^%$~x?
once a day
Who’s name do you moan the most?
i do not kiss and tell
Have you ever been a booty call?
Have you ever hooked up with someone and had syw in a club and then left with a different person?
Who do you think about when you m@%*y^*%$*?
Whats your biggest turn on and why ?
beautiful women and the answer is obvious
What do you enjoy most in s%*?
the sensations and pleasing the other person
Have you ever called the wrong person’s name ?
Do you like to use toys throughout s%&?
the star trek action figures are left in the box
Have you ever been knocked out while having s@w?
Your favourite sy* position?
If you were having swx just now .. what's the one thing you want to be done to you?
Whats your favourite part of your lover’s body?
What do you check out first when you check someone out?
eyes then mouth
What’s the most kinkiest thing you have ever done ?
again with the kiss and telling
How many times have you had sz@?
lots and lots
Worst sw& and why?
she just lied there..... no moans or nothing
Thing u say most during s%x?
that would be telling
Do you want s~% now ?
is this a trick question
My FacebookMy facebook is facebook.com/captserek or look under James R Terry Jr. Let me know who you are before I add you.
In and out of chatI am going to be in and out of chat. I am still job searching and that has priority. I will still check wire for messages, friend requests, comments, etc. so I am not gone.
Thanks for your understanding.
SpamalotIf you braid belly-button lint, I want that under the odd fact answer...we *so* gotta talk, heh
If you're on my friends list, I want to know 28 things about you. It doesn't matter if we've never talked, or if we already know everything about each other. You are obviously on my list, so let me know with whom I'm friends.
1. Your Middle Name:
3. Single or Taken:
4. Favorite Movie:
5. Favorite Song or Album:
6. Favorite Band/Artist:
7. Dirty or Clean:
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings:
9. How long have we known each other?
10. What's your philosophy on life?
11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty?
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
13. What is your favorite memory of us?
14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarky) - what are they?
17. Can we get together and make a cake?
18. Which country is your spiritual home?
19. What is your big weakness?
20. Do you think I'm a good person?
21. What was your best/favorite subject at school?
22. What is your favorite thing about me?
23. If you could change anything about me, would you?
24. What do you wear to sleep?
25. What song reminds you of me?
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?
28. Will you repost this so I can fill it out for you?
I cost a $3300.00 nightNatural Hair Color:
[x] Brown - $100
[ ] Blonde - $50
[ ] Black - $15
[ ] Bald - $5
[ ] Other-$75
[x] Brown - $50
[ ] Green - $75
[ ] Blue $150
[ ] Hazel $100
[ ] Other - $15
Total so far: $150.00
[ ] Over 7′ - $200
[ ] 6′8″ to 7′ - $175
[x] 6′0″ to 6′7″ - $150
[ ] 5′5″ to 5′11″ - $75
[ ] 5′4″ to 5′10″ - $85
[ ] Under 5′4 - $95
Total so far: $300.00
[ ] 50 to 56 - $175
[x] 46 to 50 - $150
[ ] 41 to 45 - $125
[ ] 31 to 40 - $100
[ ] 26 to 30 - $75
 21 to 25 - $50
[ ] 19 to 20 - $25
[ ] 0 to 18 - $100
Total so far: $450
[ ] Twins or more than twins - $750
[x] First Born - $320
[ ] Only Child - $250
[ ] second born - $150
[ ] Middle child - $100
 Last Born - $100
[ ] third born - $550
 fourth born - $300
[ ] fifth born - $400
[ ] sixth born -$215
Total so far: $750.00
[ ] I did like once - $400
[ ] Only Holidays - $250
[ ] Sometimes - $215
[ ] YES - $200
[ ] only weekends - $300
[ ] Every other day - $50
[ ] Once a day - $15
[ ] I live from the bottle - $Bankrupt$ [[back to $ZERO]]
[x] No - $600
Total so far: $1350.00
 perfect vision $400
[ ] need or have glasses/ contacts but dont wear them $200
[ ] No correction $100
[x] Glasses $50
[ ] contacts $25
[ ] Surgical correction -$100
Total so far: $1400.00
[ ] 13+ - $300
[ ] 12 and a half to 13 - $250
[ ] 11 to 12 - $400
[x] 7 to 10 - $500
[ ] Under 7- $450
Total so far: $1900.00
Favorite Colors (two):
[ ] Red - $600
[x] Black - $100
[ ] Yellow -$475
[ ] Brown - $300
[ ] Purple - $225
[ ] White - $400
 Aqua - $350
[ ] Orange - $300
[x] Blue - $300
[ ] Pink - $100
[ ] Other - $500
Did you use a calculator to add it all up?
[ ] Yes $0
[x] Nope-add $1000
[ ] some- $750
Final Total: $3300
REPOST WITH TITLE:
“I cost $ — a night”
99 answers...... ty Honey001. Real name → Jim.... duh!
002. Nickname(s)→ see above
003. Zodiac sign → Leo....king of the jungle
004. Male or female →male
005. Infant school - none
006. Primary Schools → several
007. High school → Beverly Hills High School..... where your favorite actor/actress went
008. Hair color → black with grey
009. Long or short → short
010. Loud or Quiet → quiet
011. Sweats or Jeans → jeans
012. Phone or Camera → camera
014. Drink or Smoke? → nope
015. Do you have a crush on someone? →no
016. Eat or Drink → yes
017. Piercings → no
018. Tattoos → no
HAVE YOU EVER?
019. Been in an airplane→ yes
020. Been in a relationship → yes
021. Been in a car accident → yes
022. Been in a fist fight → no
023. First piercing → none
024. First best friend → Michael Schwadron
025. First award → Best Hall Cotume
026. First crush → Yvonne Craig - Batgirl
028. First big holiday- christmas
029. Last person you talked to → Steve
030. Last person you texted → no one
031. Last person you watched a movie with → Steve
032. Last food you ate→ chicken salad sandwich, pepsi, peanut butter m&ms
033. Last movie you watched → Tropic Thunder
034. Last song you listened to → To Sir With Love - 10,000 Maniacs with Michael Stipe
035. Last thing you bought → food
036. Last person you hugged → Barbara
037. Food → sushi
038. Drinks → pepsi
039. Clothing → star trek costumes
040. Flower → rose
042. Colours → dark blue, black and silver
043. Movie → blade runner
044. Subjects → shakespeare
CHECK ALL THAT APPLY :] :
In 2008, I....
045. [x] kissed someone
046. [X] celebrated Halloween
047. [ ] had your heart broken
048. [ ] went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone
049. [x] someone questioned your sexual orientation
050. [ ] came out of the closet
051. [ ] got pregnant
052. [ ] had an abortion
053. [ ] done something you've regretted
054. [ ] broke a promise
055. [ ] hid a secret
056. [x] pretended to be happy
057. [ ] met someone who changed your life
058. [ ] pretended to be sick
059. [ ] left the country
060. [ ] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it
061. [ ] cried over the silliest thing
062. [ ] ran a mile
063. [ ] went to the beach with your best friend
064. [ ] got into an argument with your friends
065. [ ] hated someone
066. [x] stayed single the whole year
067. Eating → nothing
068. Drinking → ice water
069. I'm about to → finish this
070. I feel: clean
071. Plans for today → sitting my ass on the computer and listening to music while chatting
072. Waiting for → female company
073. Want kids? → maybe
074. Want to get married? → no
075. Careers in mind → rich wierdo
WHICH IS BETTER WITH A girl/ BOY?
076. Lips or eyes → lips
077. Shorter or taller?→ shorter
078. Romantic or spontaneous → spontaneous
079. Nice stomach or nice arms → stomach
081. Hook-up or relationship → depends
082. Trouble-maker or hesitant → trouble maker
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost glasses/contacts - yes
084. Snuck out of your house → no
085. Held a gun/knife for self defense → no
086. Killed somebody → no
087. Broken someone's heart → yes
089. Cried when someone died → no
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself → yes
091. Miracles → no
092. Love at first sight → yes
093. Heaven → no
094. Santa Claus – no
095. Sxy on the first date → yes
096. Kiss on the first date → yes
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → no
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? → no
099. Do you believe in God → no
100. Post as 100 truths
My internet presenceHere are a few places one can find me other than here.
Feel free to add me there as well.
Girlfriend requirements..... as inspired by Electroshock TherapyMost everyone has standards for the opposite and or same s~% they wish to spend time with, being a relationship with or just be intimate. These are mine.
1. Looks good in a bikini meaning she must be attractive. I am aware of the shallowness of this but men are by nature visual creatures. She does not have to be conventionally beautiful nor does she have to be this model stick figure. She can have meat on her bones. Curves are still nice to look at. I find Sarah Jessica Parker attractive. Race, religion, creed, bust size, hair color, eye color, clothes style are not relevant.
2. She has to be able to figure pi to it's 100th digit only using a pencil and paper meaning she has to be smart. Obviously this is an extreme example which I do not expect to be taken literally. I do like intelligence. It is ok for her to be a nerd. Whatever the passion of her subject is, she is knowledgeable and intellectually curious. As an example, she sees a movie she likes and then Googles it to get more information related to it.
3. Must not be a bz%#&. Obviously I fully intend to explain this. I respect a woman voicing her opinions, even if they disagree with my own. It makes for good debate and possible angry s^& later. I refer to her being a pissy personality, not liking my friends or trying to make me something I am not.
4. Not a virgin. Self explanatory I hope. I have my share of virgins and I prefer a woman with experience. I will make exceptions based on the situation and the woman herself.
5. Must be over 25 but under 40. Again, pretty obvious. Again, I will make exceptions.
6. Must be unattached. Another obvious one, she should be single unless she is in an open relationship. That is the only exception. I do not want to have 'the other man' drama.
7. Must be geographically acceptable. Another very obvious choice. I want my future ex girlfriend/lover/etc. to be close enough to date, plain and simple.
I do not think I am being overboard with my current standards. I am not 18 anymore where a female and a heartbeat was all that I needed. Feel free to comment.