| || |
purelyporcelain Offline46 • Female •
1) If you would like to chat, please spell with proper grammar.
Any "u", "ru" or short cuts are blocked.
2) Chats about intellectual and academic topics only.
3) Should you be seeking a sexual chat, please move on.
Happiness is far from a state to arrive at, however, a manner of travelling. Thoughts on life:
1) It all changes in an instant. The only thing constant is change.
2) Accumulate positive, positives.
3) When you do this the choice to be right far from exists, rather be happy.
4) When you accept death, you start to live.
5) Expectations lead to disappointment. Appreciation leads to gratefulness. Replacing expectations with appreciation leads one's life to contentment and calmness.
6) Confidence is silence. Insecurities are loud.
7) Self-confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have. How can anyone see how awesome you are if you are unable to see it yourself?